(PM) Berlin, 13.05.2014 - After a very successful Social Business Collaboration Conference 2013, we.CONECT is bringing together leading Social Business and Collaboration Professionals to the 3rd annual Social Business Collaboration Conference in Berlin.
The Social Business Collaboration Conference 2014, taking place from the September 29-30, 2014 at the Kosmos Cinema in Berlin, Germany, has become one of the leading conferences for strategic approaches and challenges to the management of Social Intelligence & Business Collaboration.
It poses the perfect opportunity to share experiences and discuss about current challenges, brand new approaches and future trends within the field of Share-Point Evolution, Social Intelligence & Business Collaboration, as well as effective management of content in the age of information overload.
“Great to see how other companies are facing and addressing the very same challenges as mine has.” Zoltan Bodor, Alstom Ltd
Main Topics of the Social Business Collaboration 2014
• Development of a value improving social collaboration strategy
• Mobile apps, video conferencing and micro-blogging as opportunities within an enterprise 2.0
• Community building, knowledge management & open innovations
• Optimized security control and access management within a social business collaboration framework
• Delivering strategy and business results through collaborative media
• Integration of social intelligence and collaboration on smart platforms
“Really enjoyed the exchange of ideas with other industry
professionals. Enabled the exchange of great ideas”
Ben Schuster, SOS Children’s Village International
For more details regarding our exclusive speaker panel, full project descriptions and networking opportunities, please visit our Social Business Collaboration 2014 - conference website: collaboration2014.we-conect.com
The Social Business Collaboration of 2013
• More than 120 participants from over 80 companies from all over the world discussed new approaches, technological trends and future developments in the field of Social Intelligence & Business Collaboration Management
• 20+ high level case studies were presented by companies such as Deutsche Bank, Wells Fargo, Ford Motor Company, SAP AG, E.ON AG, Infineon Technologies AG, Telenor ASA, brightONE GmbH and many, many more…
• The conference was rated with an average of 1,3 by 82% of the participants. Where 1 stands for the highest and 5 for the lowest
• 8 leading Business Partners: brightONE GmbH, Zyncro Tech S.L., tibbr / Tibco Software GmbH, Jive Software, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, Yammer, Actiance Inc, Citrix Online Germany GmbH
What is coming up in 2014?
• 120+ senior level executives, board-level attendees and leading professionals from all industries and more than 20 countries worldwide discuss about challenges and solutions of cutting edge collaboration technologies, processes and innovations
• 25+ pioneers & leaders will share their experiences and present best practices of internal and external social business facilitation that encompass innovative collaboration concepts and strategies
• Multiple opportunities for networking to meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting
• 20+ innovative & interactive sessions ensure for all key topics to be covered / 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from all important industries from across the globe
• 2 Icebreaker Roundtables, 6 World Cafés, more than 20 Case Studies, 6 Challenge Your Peers Roundtables and 2 Training Sessions.
“It was 2 days of intense knowledge & experience acquisitions!” Deepak Bhosale, Asian Paints Ltd.
SOCIAL BUSINESS COLLABORATION 2014
Platform Integration & Management | Virtual Teams & Communities | Unified Communications & Video Collaboration | Metrics & Business Value
September 29 – 30, 2014 | Kosmos Cinema Berlin, Germany | collaboration2014.we-conect.com
For further details: www.we-conect.com