(PM) Berlin, 13.05.2014 - After a very successful Automotive Apps and Mobile Device Evolution 2013 conference, we.CONECT is again bringing together leading automotive professionals, team leaders and engineering managers from such departments as advanced engineering, telematics, research and development, connectivity and infotainment, strategic product development, and electrical components to the annual Automotive Apps Evolution 2014 conference in Berlin.
Taking place from September 22 - 23, 2014 at the MARITIM proArte Hotel Berlin, Germany, the Auto Apps Evolution 2014 is Europe’s innovative platform to discuss challenges and solutions, technologies, trends and best-in-class innovations in the field of app and software development in the automotive cockpit with expert speakers from all over the globe.
Review of Auto Apps Evolution 2013
More than 100 Participants from over 50 Companies and all major OEMS from all over Europe and the United States discussed strategic approaches, new technologies and ideas for improving developments, concepts & systems in automotive applications. In December 2013, 26 extraordinary sessions stimulated the exchange between top-level executives from organizations like BMW, Google, Hino Motors Japan, Toyota Info Technology Center, Linux Foundation, PSA Peugeot Citroen, Ford, Toyota, GM, Strategy Analytics, DENSO, Axway, Continental Automotive, Knorr-Bremse Systems, Osborne, QNX, TU Munich, RDW and many more showcasing advances in app development in automotive cockpits, cutting-edge technologies and new design methods
What is coming up in 2014?
• 100+ participants from over 50 companies and major OEMs from all over the world will discuss current challenges, new approaches and future trends in the field of app and software development in the automotive cockpit
• 20+ auto app pioneers will share their experiences and best practices in the field of content & information management, efficiency in the age of information overload, portals & user experience and HMI & impact of future mobility concepts on app development
• Interactive opportunities for networking: Start planning your meetings now to meet and greet with those hard-to-meet executives in a relaxed and social setting in June 2014
• 20+ innovative sessions ensure for all auto apps key topics to be covered
• 20+ hours of networking with top level executives from cross-industrial background across the globe
• Stimulating Icebreaker roundtables, World Cafés, more than 20 Case Studies, Challenge Your Peers roundtables, live App Developer Lounge, training sessions and more…
Keynote Speakers from Industry-leading Companies in 2014
• Saran Diakité Kaba, Head of User Experience Innovation, PSA Peugeot Citroën / France
• Peter Virk, Head of Connected Technologies & Apps, Jaguar Land Rover / UK
• Timo Paulsson, Senior Manager Customer Service, Volvo Car Corporation / Sweden
• Fredrik Callenryd, Senior Business Analyst Connected Services Development, Scania CV AB / Sweden
• Oskar Juhlin, Director, Mobile Life VinnExcellence Center/ Sweden
• Thomas Scheeerbarth, Senior Expert Future Communication, Telekom Innovation Lab / Germany
• Lauren Rapkin, Marketing Manager, Layer Technologies / Germany
For more details regarding our exclusive speaker panel, full project descriptions and networking opportunities, please visit Auto Apps Evolution 2014 - conference website: automotive-apps2014.we-conect.com/en/
we.CONECT APP DEVELOPER LOUNGE
New interactive session format designed especially for Auto Apps Evolution congress 2014
Be the first to see the latest and the most innovative applications for the automotive cockpit out there! The 2014 App Developer Lounge is a perfect platform to share ideas and practical solutions with the automotive apps community. In this special session, we.CONECT offers an opportunity to showcase latest applications introduced to the field. The most remarkable nominees receiving most of the community votes will be awarded.
If you want to get more ideas on fresh approaches and new inspiration of how to empower your company’s efforts with focus on automotive apps development, you should not miss the Auto Apps Evolution 2014!
We look forward to welcoming you at the Auto Apps Evolution 2014 from September 22 - 23, 2014 in the vibrant city-center of Berlin! For any enquiry about the conference or registration, please contact:
Digital Marketing Manager
we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 83
Fax: +49 (0)30 52 10 70 3 - 30